Parlante Edifier M1370BT Problema BLUETOOTH

Este sector es exclusivo para que los usuarios puedan intercambiar información entre ello. Por ejemplo: Canje, venta de usado, búsqueda y ofrecimientos, publicidad o links a sitios de interes.
Brianlp93

Parlante Edifier M1370BT Problema BLUETOOTH

Mensajepor Brianlp93 » Vie Jul 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Hola, como va? tengo un problema con el bluetooth del parlante, sucede que vivo en un departamento y de vez en cuando el parlante se cambia al modo de bluetooth automaticamente ya que un vecino estará usando algun dispositivo con bluetooth activado y me reproduce la musica en mi parlante.. Hay alguna forma de desactivar el bluetooth, para que no sea automaticamente ?? Y cuanto alcance tiene? Gracias

soporte
Site Admin
Contactar:

Re: Parlante Edifier M1370BT Problema BLUETOOTH

Mensajepor soporte » Lun Sep 11, 2017 2:40 am

Primero de todo, mil disculpa por no haber visto tu mensaje, hasta recien ayer cambiado el servidor y DNS nuevo, RECIEN salto este mensaje como "no leido"..... espero no sea demaciado tarde.
el funcionamiento de BT en nuestros equipos es lo siguiente:
1, cuando se conecta por la 1ra vez a un celular, queda registrado, cada vez prende el parlante, vuelve a buscar el mismo celular, si esta disponible, se empareja, asi creo que es lo que sucede a tu venico, que fue la ultima vez vinculado a tu parlante via bluetooth.
2, cuando prende el parlante, no detecta el celular registrado , en un rato deja de buscar y queda listo para emparejar con otro dispositivo. en este momento, puede vincular con otro celular.

la solucion sera: aleje del celular del vecino, por una distancia de 10 metros o mas, prende el parlante, vincularlo con un celular TUYO, luego desvincularlo. de esta forma, la proxima vez prende el parlante, buscara tu celular en vez de celular del vecino.
Gracias por su consulta. estamos a su servicio
Para una mejor y mas efectivo atencion, tambien utlizamos el facebook oficial EDIFIER ARGENTINA
les invito poner "like" a nuestro fan page: http://www.facebook.com/edifierargentina

edEfyBQlAG
Amigo VIP Edifier

wholesale jerseys 0-25-0-25-242782 wholesale jerseys china

Mensajepor edEfyBQlAG » Mar May 01, 2018 6:13 am

In the agricultural society straws were powerful symbols that represented fertility of the land. Ron Hollister was intelligent, upstanding, funny and a good student. The second trait has always been the ability to put in a good cross. Another German wedding tradition happens when the wedding guests caravan the bride's belongings to her new home, where the groom greets her with beer (naturally)..

Talk about fucking idiots. 5 points submitted 9 days agoI not super amused by them, but I don mind them either. The Leafs won the game which only amped up the Leafs fans more.. If he can do them. I mean, it not like Tampa Bay is a hockey hub, but they never seem to struggle with attendance because they seem to always have an exciting, or at least competitive, team.

cheap jerseys wholesale That means every oyster that lands on the menu is sourced from sustainable farms primarily from states bordering the Pacific Ocean, including Alaska. They often nucleate around particles in the atmosphere, but are basically getting released from high pressure to low pressure and are thus forming! A great write up can be found here.. cheap jerseys wholesale

The only way it makes sense for the agent to drop McDaniels is if the agent honestly believes Josh acted in bad faith to screw the Colts and those assistants. I was in the Air Force for 4 years and never felt comfortable being thanked. Kennedy then goes on to say also that this "fire can truly light the world." He uses this metaphor to show Americans that their efforts to create unity and freedom will not only affect America, but the entire world as a whole..

That cockeyed allusion aside, the physicality is brutal. It is a viral infection, caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). I finished it at 1:52, with an average HR of 173. A similar thing is happening in the UK. Their doctrine is the only acceptable one whether it is truly scriptural or not and control everything taught under their purview.

cheap nba jerseys Important note for the rest of this page Since all of the actual practice to level your skill has been removed, it now levels as you level, much of the "how to" stuff shown below is obsolete. Both your current plan and Family Share Pack Plan are eligible for the discount and can actually add it by visiting here.. wholesale jerseys

cheap nba jerseys This means that they grow up with less of the influence of the non custodial parent in their life. People would've missed that and all that old coss would be worthless.. This though infringed on Hades domain, for what good was a god of the dead if no one died. cheap nba jerseys

cheapjerseys The rutted and potholed road looks as if it has never been surfaced. On one hand, you could say it reasonable to expect for your 1C to elevate the games of their wingers; that no matter who you put with that Centre, the line will find a way to produce. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys All evidence seems to point to oxygen being toxic. And Hillary Clinton will be in Philadelphia. Since my stopper already has a hole, I can just insert the eye bolt into the hole and then screw the nut snugly against the inside wall of the stopper.. Say you have a lawyer friend, you say he only represented you one time when he bailed you out after a DWI. wholesale nfl jerseys

It did earn me an extra break that day, though, so I had that going for me, which was nice).. Police in Foxborough, Massachusetts, investigating a burglary at the moment of patriots star rob Gronkowski. And the thing is about that is the house majority leader's office has warned members remain flexible not doesn't look like they're gonna change the floor schedule.

wholesale jerseys That prompted me to sit down and come up with a small but affective list of 10 moves that I felt were just to awesome to pass up.. At the time parking was very difficult but the largest police station in Ireland was adjacent to the district courts there the criminal courts have moved since but at the time they were at the Bridewell.. wholesale jerseys

cheapjerseys I'm not claiming to know everything, just trying to soak up everything I can.. I recently rescued a well worn provincial white dresser from the side of the road and plan to give it a nice little shabby chic makeover. Get on my street when a black car stops next to me, rolls down their window and says something I can understand due to how deep their Mexican accent is cheapjerseys.

Volver a “Comunidad de Usuarios”